Tuesday

"all I can do is be me, whoever that is..."

"all I can do is be me, whoever that is..." Bob Dylan.

my camera is broken. I have rings & shoes & bags & worn down parts of town with character I want to take photos of. Unfortunately I have to wait until after the new year for my camera. How will I cope? I want to live in the brick building above that store. But I think the Chinese store owner below live there... :\ hmmm. Still a girl can dream. These are a few images from Google of Cuba Street, one of my favourite streets in Wellington, the capital of New Zealand.
I will hopefully have more of my own photos up shortly.
Speaking of New Years I applied for time off over it because, well quite frankly I don't want to be working I want to be partying till I pass out & I already promised Tanya I would hang out with her. Plus last year was the worst New Years of my life and I don't want a repeat of that. I work at McDonalds :/ I have been scheduled to work over Xmas & Boxing Day. I wish I didn't have to especially because on Christmas I want to be with my family and on Boxing Day it will probably be really busy. On the bright side I am working 17 hours, over the two days, and it's time and a half so rather than my usual 12 hours I'll be getting 18. Now I'm know mathematition but I know that equals a lot. I wish I didn't have to work there though. I don't think it's McDonalds itself, probably just any job in general, but then again I hate the bosses and I hate the customers and I hate the food. I hate thinking negatively though, some of the bosses are lovely and I love the people I work with they're fun & funny & cute. And I love having money for once and being able to go into shops and know I could afford whatever I wanted in there. And buying my family good presents this year make's my heart happy & shouting my friends lunch & & yes... having this job is good!
I just have to constantly focus on the positives I think. It's Wednesday, and I have work tomorrow from 4-11pm I'm hanging out with friends today & then friends tomorrow as well. And another positive is I'm getting paid tomorrow for all the hours I worked last week which was a lot and seeing as I'm not working Friday I'll be able to buy xmas present and maybe a few things for me to make my self feel better.

4 comments:

ivy row said...

such a good quote, i love bob dylan. please follow my blog- ivyrow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I agree; Bob knows!!
Come enter my giveaway!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

great photos! i love looking at old cities! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

sbot said...

great post!


www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

-Stephanie