Sunday

theRebellls

morning glory,

so being completely in love with Cristianity right now. Ripped everything, messy hair, day old eyeliner and BLACK BLACK BLACK! Oh and of course we can't forget my un-dying love for all things Bad-Ass! I've collected a few photos (even edited a few of mine) that pretty much sum up my life & loves right now.
Hope you all enjoy & I have to of course credit SaboSkirt for the photos of them I added.
xo rose...


[[rosay beads, skinns, sister love - one of my pictures, mine - me and friends at Stage Challenge, saboskirt steal - lovely crosses, Miley]]







2 comments:

Sandra G said...

That's a lovely bracelet/rosary.

And I've read a bit that you're struggling with your appearance. I do as well. I think it's a girl thing and everyone goes through it.
You'll grow out of it. :)
It's tough but you can get through it.

Hope we can follow one another. :)

-Sandra.*
(www.cardinalmess.blogspot.com)

Sick by Trend said...

fantastic de rosary... These picture are awesome! love the Cyru's pic! im following!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx :)

sBt